We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

MapPointTemplate doesnt have a datacontext

Hi,
I have a shapefile of points representing settlements. And now I want to render corresponding MapPoint (size and color) depending on population and some financial data.
But it seems like MapPoint data template doesn't have any datacontext. It is actually ModelView that binded to my page root grid. Any suggestions?

<syncfusion:ShapeFileLayer.SubShapeFileLayers>
                             <syncfusion:SubShapeFileLayer x:Name="sublayer22"  ShapeIDPath="OSM_ID" ShapeIDTableField="OSM_ID"  ItemsSource="{Binding SettlementFinancialDataList}" LayoutType="Tile" EnableSelection="True" Uri="Shapes.settlements.shp">
<syncfusion:SubShapeFileLayer.MapPointTemplate>
                                    <DataTemplate>                                      
                                        <!--<Ellipse Height="15" Width="15" Margin="-10,-10,0,0" Stroke="White" Fill="#8AC63C"/>-->
                                        <Ellipse Height="{Binding OSM_ID, Converter=...}"  Width="{Binding OSM_ID, Converter=...}" Margin="-10,-10,0,0" Stroke="White" Fill="{Binding OSM_ID, Converter=...}"/>
                                    </DataTemplate>
                                </syncfusion:SubShapeFileLayer.MapPointTemplate>
</syncfusion:SubShapeFileLayer>

1 Reply

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team September 1, 2017 10:44 AM UTC

Hi Vasiliy,

Sorry for the delay,

We have validated your query “MapPointTemplate doesnt have a datacontext” and in our current implementation of Map control we do not have support to set data context for MapPointTemplate.We have logged feature request for the same and it will be available in Volume 3 sp2 release which is expected to be released at the end of September.

Regards,
Ashwin

Loader.
Up arrow icon