We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Open PDF from scanner

Hello,

I have the community license and I am starting to play around with all the controls to see what each control can do. I am currently looking at the PDF viewer and would like to know if you can create a PDF directly from a Twain scanner?

I have found a lot of samples on opening and creating PDF's (which, by the way, Syncfusion appears to have great documentation on all thier controls), however, nothing yet on capturing or creating a PDF from a scanner.

Would anyone have any insight on how this can be done?

Thank you in advance

Dave

1 Reply

PH Praveenkumar H Syncfusion Team August 30, 2017 01:57 PM UTC

Hi David, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products, 

We do not have any interface/driver to communicate with Twain scanner to generate PDF document, however we do support to export the images in to PDF, so you can save the scanned images in a directory and can convert those image in to PDF, please refer the following UG documentation to draw images into the PDF document. 

Also you can view the generated PDF using our PDF viewer control, please refer the below documentation. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Praveen 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon