We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Show animation when Item is clicked

Hello,

I'm displaying list of product that user can add in cart using SfListView.

Now I want to show animation when user clicks on any item.

Can any one tell me how can I achive this?

5 Replies

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team August 28, 2017 11:13 AM UTC

Hi Hetal, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products. 

Currently SfListView do not have default support for “Item animation”. Hence we have already considered this as feature request and added it to our feature request list, and the feature will be available in any of our upcoming releases. Also, could you please share the some more specific details about your requirement, that is how do you want to animate the list view item on click? which would help us to implement the feature in line with your requirement. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

HJ Hetal Jariwala August 28, 2017 01:44 PM UTC

I have a product listing with add to cart button. And I have a FAB icon showing total price in cart.

Now on click on "Add to Cart" button I want to show animation of the item to FAB icon.

Let me know if you need any other information.

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team August 29, 2017 12:15 PM UTC

Hi Hetal, 

Thanks for the update.  

We will consider this at our end and we will let you know once the feature has been implemented and included in any of our release. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

KM Kamran Masud July 8, 2020 11:15 AM UTC

Is it implemented not?Syncfusion?

LN Lakshmi Natarajan Syncfusion Team July 8, 2020 12:10 PM UTC

Hi Kamran, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 

We would like to inform you that we have provided support to animate the ListViewItem in SfListView. Also, we have provided material design support for selection and swiping in the SfListView. 

You can find the release notes for the same from the following link, 

Release notes: 

You can also refer to our user guidelines document regarding the same from the following link, 

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Regards, 
Lakshmi Natarajan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon