We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfRotator crashes when attempting to display a view that contains a ListView

Hi, I just created an incident for this (186334) but thought I would also ask the community to see if anyone else has experienced this or has a workaround.

So, as the title says, if I try to display within SfRotator a ContentView that contains a ListView, my app crashes as soon as I swipe to that view.

Displaying ContentViews that do not contain a ListView works fine - I'm not sure if there are other controls that would cause a similar crash though.

The crash is happening for me on Android, but I haven't checked iOS or any other OS.

Has anyone else experienced this? Did you find a workaround or a root cause?

BTW, I was able to reproduce the issue with a brand new, completely bare-bones project (see attached).

Attachment: SyncfusionRotatorListViewIssue_e81b2d07.zip

1 Reply

RK Rathana Kumar Sekar Syncfusion Team August 28, 2017 08:09 AM UTC

Hi John Smith,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have checked the reported issue "SfRotator crashes when attempting to display a view that contains a ListView" from our side and the reported issue is caused in Xamarin source for which we have already reported in Bugzilla which they are also confirmed this issue as Xamarin side issue. Please find the link from the below link.

https://bugzilla.xamarin.com/show_bug.cgi?id=58695

Please follow this link for further detail.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon