We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Hyperlinks in pdf file

When I click on link inside pdf (using smartphone) nothing happens. Do I need to enable hyperlinks somehow?

5 Replies

SS Sathish Sivakumar Syncfusion Team August 25, 2017 04:47 AM UTC

Hi Lauri,  

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.  

At present we do not support clicking on the hyperlink navigates to the respective pages in the PDF document. We will consider your requirement while implementing the hyperlink annotation feature in SfPdfViewer in Xamarin platforms. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases.  

Please let us know if you need any other assistance.  

Regards,  
Sathish  

VK Vaibhav Khanna September 21, 2017 07:49 PM UTC

Hello

Can you please help me out with a situation where i click on a hyperlink, which is of the type pdfloadedtextwebannotation with a valid url does not go navigating to a webpage in SfPdfViewer in Xamarin.forms ? I am loading a the pdf from local resource and displaying it. Its links work elsewhere but in this view. I checked its annotations and the links are present but its not performing navigation somehow. Please help. Thank you in advance.

SS Sathish Sivakumar Syncfusion Team September 22, 2017 10:48 AM UTC

Hi Vaibhav, 

Still the support for hyperlink navigation is not added in the SfPdfViewer in Xamarin platforms. We have plans to implement this feature and it will be available in any of our upcoming releases. 

Regards, 
Sathish 

LM Lauri Mattus September 28, 2017 02:15 PM UTC

Could you please give some expected date for this feature or quick workaround/hack code. Need to make decision whether or not to use the component.

KE Kathiravan Elangovan Syncfusion Team September 29, 2017 10:51 AM UTC

Hi Vaibhav, 

The support for the feature “Hyperlinks in PDF file” in Sfpdfviewer Xamarin Android will be available in our Vol 4 release, which is expected to be available in the end of October 2017. 

Please kindly let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Kathiravan E 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon