We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridGroupingControl(2.0.5.0) Columns width.

I change columns width at design time . But at runtime its are visible with default width

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 23, 2004 12:31 PM UTC

Silenter, After you changed the column widths at designtime and the code is generated, does it contain lines thet initialize the column descriptors? Example: In InitializeComponent: gridColumnDescriptor1.MappingName = "CategoryID"; gridColumnDescriptor1.Width = 101; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns.AddRange(new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridColumnDescriptor[] { gridColumnDescriptor1, new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridColumnDescriptor("CategoryName"), new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridColumnDescriptor("Description")}); That''s where the columns are initialized. If those lines are not there, is that reproducable every time that those lines are not written out? I know there is right now a big problem with the Xml serialization (the copy schema, paste schema in designer preview) but so far in my testing I haven''t had problems with columns being written out to code. Let me know what you find out regarding those column being written out. Thanks, Stefan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 23, 2004 02:45 PM UTC

FYI - I am able to reproduce that problem myself now. We''ll fix that with a patch in the next couple of days. Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon