Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.
We have analyzed the reported issue “Multiple SfListView does not layout in single page” by defining the two SfListView which are loaded under StackLayout’ s in a ContentPage and they are separated by BoxView as reported scenario. And ensured in all platforms, but we are unable to reproduce the issue at our end and the two SfListView’ s layout as expected in View.
For your reference, we have attached the tested sample at our end and you can download it from the below link.
Also, if your requirement is to load the footer element in the view, then SfListView provides inbuilt support for defining both scrollable and sticky footer by using FooterTemplate property. For more reference, please refer the following UG documentation link.
We suspect that the issue may occur while defining the binding context for two SfListView’s or at any sample level. So, Could you please check with the above sample?. If the issue still persist at our end, if possible please modify the above sample to reproduce the issue and revert us with the replication procedure. Also, Could you please share the below details which would help us to analyze the issue better at our end and update you an appropriate solution.
- Whether the issue replicates only in specific platform such as only in Android platform or in others too?
- Could you please share the layout in which you have loaded the SfListView’s?
- Could you please share the Xamarin Forms version? We have tested in v18.104.22.168 and v22.214.171.124.
- Could you please share the SfListView version? We have ensured it in latest version 126.96.36.199.
- Have you defined different binding context for two SfListView’ s? If no, please share that have you used same underlying collections to both SfListView’ s.
Please let us know if you require further assistance.
Dinesh Babu Yadav