We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Multi SfListView in one page

Hello! (Yes, it's still me ... ^^ ')
I introduce myself to you again because I made it to a new worry:

I have a "shopping cart" page that lists all the requests that are waiting to be validated by the user.

To allow it a certain simplicity (and rapidity) of use, I think to add a line with a swipe that allows an action on all the elements of my basket.

I wrote this:

Padding="5">

HeightRequest="10"
WidthRequest="500"
HorizontalOptions="CenterAndExpand"
VerticalOptions="CenterAndExpand"
Grid.Row="1"/>

Padding="10"
Grid.Row="0">

HeightRequest="1"
WidthRequest="50"
HorizontalOptions="CenterAndExpand"
VerticalOptions="CenterAndExpand"
Color="#404A54"/>

(In this case my 2 SfListView and my BoxView are positioning using a grid but I try with other tools such as StackLayout)

The result is that my SfListView does not appear ...
(Strangely, the part that has the second SfListView is crollable) so I asked myself: is it possible to do what I would like with SfListView? If not, how to have "delete all" and "send all" options that are not subject to the scroll of my SfListView (which also has its 2 options but on a case by case basis)

1 Reply

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team August 25, 2017 01:54 AM UTC

Hi FLecointe, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products. 

We have analyzed the reported issue “Multiple SfListView does not layout in single page” by defining the two SfListView which are loaded under StackLayout’ s in a ContentPage and they are separated by BoxView as reported scenario. And ensured in all platforms, but we are unable to reproduce the issue at our end and the two SfListView’ s layout as expected in View.  

For your reference, we have attached the tested sample at our end and you can download it from the below link. 

Also, if your requirement is to load the footer element in the view, then SfListView provides inbuilt support for defining both scrollable and sticky footer by using FooterTemplate property. For more reference, please refer the following UG documentation link. 

We suspect that the issue may occur while defining the binding context for two SfListView’s or at any sample level. So, Could you please check with the above sample?. If the issue still persist at our end, if possible please modify the above sample to reproduce the issue and revert us with the replication procedure. Also, Could you please share the below details which would help us to analyze the issue better at our end and update you an appropriate solution. 

• Whether the issue replicates only in specific platform such as only in Android platform or in others too?
  • Could you please share the layout in which you have loaded the SfListView’s?
  • Could you please share the Xamarin Forms version? We have tested in v2.3.3.180 and v2.3.4.247.
  • Could you please share the SfListView version? We have ensured it in latest version 15.3.0.26.
  • Have you defined different binding context for two SfListView’ s? If no, please share that have you used same underlying collections to both SfListView’ s.

Please let us know if you require further assistance. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon