We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Event After Appointments Loaded

Hello dears,

Kindly I need your support to fire an event after the appointments had been fully loaded to the scheduler, because when I use the "ActionComplete" event of the scheduler then the scheduler object has no appointments (._currentAppointmentData), but actully the appointment are there in the scheduler so that is mean the event (ActionComplete) fires before loading the appointments.

based on the release note of 15.3.0.26 there are events for scheduler for before and after appointments bound to scheduler, as in below:
"#178237 - Appropriate request types added to existing client-side events to achieve the scenario of showing waiting popup in Scheduler before and after the appointments bound to it"

I have installed the new release of Sycfusion ASP>NET MVC 15.3.0.26 and trying to handle the events for (before and after appointments bound to the scheduler) but I can not find it and do not know how.

Kindly your support on how to handle an event after appointments are fully loaded.

BR

3 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team August 24, 2017 07:27 AM UTC

Hi Anas, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have prepared the sample to trigger the events before and after loading the appointments in Schedule which can be download from the below location. 

<Code> 
@(Html.EJ().Schedule("Schedule1") 
        .Width("100%") 
        .Height("525px") 
        .CurrentDate(new DateTime(2015, 8, 7)) 
        .ScheduleClientSideEvents(evt => 
            evt.ActionComplete("OnComplete").ActionBegin("onBegin")) 
        .AppointmentSettings(fields => fields.Datasource(ds => ds.URL("/Home/GetData").CrudURL("/Home/Batch").Adaptor("UrlAdaptor")) 
            .ApplyTimeOffset(false) 
                .Id("Id") 
                    .Subject("Subject") 
                    .StartTime("StartTime") 
                    .EndTime("EndTime") 
                    .AllDay("AllDay") 
                    .Recurrence("Recurrence") 
                    .RecurrenceRule("RecurrenceRule")) 
) 
<script> 
    function onBegin(args) { 
        if (args.requestType == "dataBinding") { // this condition will satisfy before rendering the appointment from db 
            // do your custom action 
        } 
    } 
    function OnComplete(args) { 
        if (args.requestType == "dataBound") {// this condition will satisfy after rendering the appointment from db 
            // do your custom action 
        } 
    } 
</script> 
</Code> 

Note: Above events will trigger only in CRUD sample. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

AA Anas Alwindawee August 27, 2017 06:42 PM UTC

Many thanks for your kind support.

BR

SE Sellakumar Syncfusion Team August 28, 2017 06:18 AM UTC

Hi Anas, 

We are glad to hear this from you. Kindly let us know, if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Sellakumar K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon