We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Toggle row color in Tablix

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

132252 Aug 22,2017 11:48 PM Aug 25,2017 12:55 AM WPF 3
Tags: ReportDesigner
Carlos Junior
Asked On August 22, 2017 11:48 PM

Hi

Attached, there is an image with two grids. The first grid (a Tablix) is the screenshot of my report.
I would like to toggle the color of the rows of the first grid as in the second grid.
How do I
accomplish this in ReportDesigner?

Regards,
Junior

Attachment: reportGrids_83ce852.rar

Vinoth Srinivasan [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 24, 2017 08:46 AM

Hi Carlos, 

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Components. 

You can set background color to alternate rows using “RowNumber” expression. You can select the required row and select background color in property grid then set the below expression for background color. 

=IIf(RowNumber(NOTHING) MOD 2, "","LIGHTGRAY") 

Also, we have prepared a sample report based on this and it can be downloaded from the below location. 

You can obtain the ReportDesigner component exe file in below build installed location,  
C:\Program Files (x86)\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\ version\Utilities\Report Designer 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

Carlos Junior
Replied On August 24, 2017 11:13 AM

Hi Vinoth,
I was able to change colors with your solution.

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Junior

Vinoth Srinivasan [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 25, 2017 12:55 AM

Hi Carlos, 

Thanks for your update. Please let us know if you require any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Vinoth S. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;