We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

URGENT PLEASE

Dear all

am trying to upgrade my VS-2003 project to VS-2010, I was using Syncfusion v.2 and 3, so when I converted the project to VS-2010 seems that the syncfusion controls couldn't be declared and I can't even go to the design mode of the forms!!! anybody can help please????

Regards

2 Replies

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team August 23, 2017 12:13 PM UTC

Hi kefah,   

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.   

If you migrate the VS2003 to VS2010, we suspect that your project Syncfusion reference dlls are referring .NetFramework 2.0 key tokens, but your project framework might be in 4.0. So, please follow the below suggestion to resolve this issue,   

Suggestion 1:   
  • Open you project in Notepad.
  • Check whether any key tokens are referring for the Syncfusion dlls. If yes, please remove that key tokens of all Syncfusion assemblies. Please refer the below code example,

Code example   
<Reference Include="Syncfusion.Grid.Windows , Version=3.02.0.10, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89, processorArchitecture=MSIL">    

<!--</Change the above code like as below>-->    

<Reference Include="Syncfusion.Grid.Windows”>    

Suggestion 2:   
  • Select all the Syncfusion assemblies from project reference and open the property window (Alt + Enter) for selected assemblies.
  • Change the specific version as false using property window.
  • Now, clean and rebuild your project.
Screenshot   

If you are still facing the issue, please provide your project file with issue reproducible state. It will be helpful for us to provide the solution at the earliest.   

Regards,   
Mohanraj G   

GM Gangabharathy Murugasen Syncfusion Team September 12, 2017 09:32 AM UTC

Dear Sir/Madam 

Good day 
We are moving from .NET 2003 with syncfusion 2 &3 to .NET 2010 with syncfusion 15, 
Everything seems OK with syncfusion tools except for the MainFrameBarManager in the main menu(MDI Form) which doesn't appear & gives an error as:"Drag drop does not succeed "!!! Seems that this bug generated by such a control, we tried for days to solve this bug but unfortunately we couldn't!!! Is there any solution we can do it to solve such a problem please??? Any help would be so appreciated  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon