We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Show Popup Window like Mail Alert in Yahoo

Hi! In my application, now i am going to provide a popup(Alert) service. that is, remember Yahoo Messenger! If we will receive any mail, messenger will show one popub dialog and shows short description of the mail.i need the Same functionality. Some friends told do it in Windows Service and others told web Service. I dont know which one is best. If you hv any idea about this Please guide me how to do? Thanks n Regs Jayaprakash

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team December 22, 2005 09:27 AM UTC

Hi Jayaprakash According to my knowledge u have 2 choices. first is to derive the form class and display it aside of system tray.Another method is to use SyncFusion''s SplashPanel.the former require a huge amount of coding.second needs 1 line of code.choice is yours... Best of luck >Hi! > > In my application, now i am going to provide a popup(Alert) service. that is, remember Yahoo Messenger! If we will receive any mail, messenger will show one popub dialog and shows short description of the mail.i need the Same functionality. Some friends told do it in Windows Service and others told web Service. I dont know which one is best. If you hv any idea about this Please guide me how to do? > >Thanks n Regs >Jayaprakash

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon