We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Upgrading to 15.3.0.26

Hi,

After upgrading to Visual Studio 2017 15.3, I upgraded Syncfusion to 15.3.0.26. I was told that I need to change from the Portable version to Standard14.

After that, I did a deployment. However, I found that still the Portable packages are deployed. Am I doing something wrong?

1 Reply

AK Abbas K Syncfusion Team August 21, 2017 12:05 PM UTC

Hi Pieter, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion controls.  

As per the NuGet package naming standards, we have changed some of the package names only to NetStandard format from Portable. We have not done any of the name changes in Syncfusion assemblies which is packed as NuGet package. So, you can ensure the Syncfusion assemblies version is latest one in your deployment location. If its latest version you can deploy without any issues.  

If it shows the assembly version as previous version, you need to uninstall the Syncfusion Portable format(older version) packages from your project and install the corresponding Syncfusion NetStandard packages(latest version). After that clean and build the project. Then you can deploy your application without any issues.  

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this.  

Thanks, 
Abbas K 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon