We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ToolTip for EJRadioButton

Hi!

How can I set Tooltip for EJRadioButton control in ASP.NET Webforms?

Thanks,

Imre

6 Replies

BC Berly Christopher Syncfusion Team August 21, 2017 05:39 PM UTC

Hi Imre, 
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 
We have checked with your query. We suggest to use “htmlAttributes” API in the script section by creating the instance for the RadioButton component to achieve your requirement (“set Tooltip for EJRadioButton control”). By using this API, you can add custom attribute to the RadioButton component. Please refer the below code example. 
Default.aspx: 

<ej:RadioButton Name="category" ID="Radio1" runat="server" Checked="true" Text="1+ years" ></ej:RadioButton> 
    <script> 
        $(document).ready(function () { 
            obj = $("#<%=Radio1.ClientID%>").ejRadioButton("instance");  
            obj.option("htmlAttributes",{title: "Experienced" } ); 
        }); 
    </script> 

For your convenience, we have prepared the sample based on your requirement. Please get the sample from the below location. 

To know more about html Attributes please refer the below API documentation. 

Regards, 
Berly B.C

IR Imre Revesz August 22, 2017 03:33 PM UTC

Hi!

Thanks, it's working.

Regards,

Imre

BC Berly Christopher Syncfusion Team August 23, 2017 04:45 AM UTC

Hi Imre, 

Thanks for the update. We are happy to hear that the issue is resolved at your end. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Berly B.C 

BC Berly Christopher Syncfusion Team August 23, 2017 04:45 AM UTC

Hi Imre, 

Thanks for the update. We are happy to hear that the issue is resolved at your end. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Berly B.C 

IR Imre Revesz August 23, 2017 05:39 AM UTC

Hi!

I have another question:

I have EJDropDownList in my site (www.recognitiongame.com) where you can select main themes. I have set the cursor:pointer for this control.

How can I set this pointer cursor for the dropped items? 

When I open the DropDownList the cursor is default.

Regards,

Imre

BC Berly Christopher Syncfusion Team August 28, 2017 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Imre, 

Thanks for the update. 

we have created a support incident to track the status of this forum (“I have EJDropDownList in my site (www.recognitiongame.com) where you can select main themes. I have set the cursor:pointer for this control.”) has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates  
Regards,  
Berly B.C 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon