We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to add new row when binding to SfDataPager

When I bind my sfdatagrid's itemsource to SfDataPager, clicking on the add new row is not doing a thing.
Here's my Xaml :

<sf:SfDataGrid x:Name="dgFileStorage" ItemsSource="{Binding ElementName=pagerDgFileStorage, Path=PagedSource}" Height="Auto" AutoGenerateColumns="False" AllowDeleting="False" AllowEditing="False" AllowResizingColumns="True" AddNewRowPosition="Top">
                <sf:SfDataGrid.Columns>
                    <sf:GridTextColumn MappingName="StorageName" HeaderText="Storage Name" ColumnSizer="Star" TextWrapping="WrapWithOverflow" Width="200" />
                    <sf:GridTextColumn MappingName="FolderPath" HeaderText="Folder Path" ColumnSizer="Star" TextWrapping="WrapWithOverflow" Width="250" />
                    <sf:GridTextColumn MappingName="UserName" HeaderText="Username" TextWrapping="WrapWithOverflow" Width="200" />
                    <sf:GridTextColumn MappingName="StorageSize_Gb" HeaderText="Storage Size" ColumnSizer="Auto" DisplayBinding="{Binding Path=StorageSize_Gb, StringFormat='{}{0:N2} GB'}" TextAlignment="Right" />
                    <sf:GridTextColumn MappingName="AvailableSize_Gb" HeaderText="Available Size" ColumnSizer="Auto" DisplayBinding="{Binding Path=AvailableSize_Gb, StringFormat='{}{0:N2} GB'}" TextAlignment="Right" />
                    <sf:GridDateTimeColumn MappingName="CreateDate" HeaderText="Create Date" ColumnSizer="Auto" Pattern="CustomPattern" CustomPattern="dd MMM yyyy hh:mm" />
                    <sf:GridDateTimeColumn MappingName="ModifyDate" HeaderText="Modify Date" ColumnSizer="Auto" Pattern="CustomPattern" CustomPattern="dd MMM yyyy hh:mm" />
                </sf:SfDataGrid.Columns>
            </sf:SfDataGrid>
            <sf:SfDataPager x:Name="pagerDgFileStorage" PageSize="15" Source="{Binding Detail}"/>

3 Replies

GT Gnanasownthari Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team August 21, 2017 06:18 PM UTC

Hi Michael, 

We have analyzed your query, we are regret to inform you that we don’t have the AddNewRow support while using SfDataPager. 

Please refer the below UG link: 

Regards, 
Gnanasownthari T. 

EK Edwin Kurniawan August 25, 2017 11:19 AM UTC

Oh my bad, i miss reading that part.

Thx for the info.

GT Gnanasownthari Thirugnanam Syncfusion Team August 29, 2017 05:21 AM UTC

Hi Michael, 

Thanks for your update. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Gnanasownthari T. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon