We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Swimlane diagram export filename not set

Hi,

I've got a problem exporting a SwimLane diagram, i've got it displaying, but when i call a method to export it, the file is generated and opened in a new tab and downloaded, but the filename is not what i set - it's simply a guid without an extension

function exportStrategyMap(){
        var diagram = $("#diagram").ejDiagram("instance");
        diagram.exportDiagram({fileName: "StrategyMap", format: "png", mode:"download"});
    }

version : 15.3.0.26

have included

• jquery.easing.1.3.js
  • ej.web.all.min.js

3 Replies

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team August 21, 2017 12:28 PM UTC

Hi Alan, 

By default, when you export a diagram with fileName, it downloads with the same name. Could you please check whether you have set any Guid to the filename while exporting the diagram? Could you please check in the below playground link. Still if you face issues, please provide us more details such as sample or modify the below playground link. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

AE Alan Earp August 21, 2017 05:00 PM UTC

I think the libraries are different somehow. I have the same version of the library, but when i click to export, it behaves differently, mine will try to open a popup whereas the sample online doesn't. I've copied the sample code, but it still behaves differently. on my local version it loads a popup and the filename is always a guid without an extension as well. have attached it

I am including 

jquery 3.1.1

<script src="~/Scripts/jquery.easing.1.3.js"></script>

<script src="~/Scripts/ej/web/ej.web.all.min.js"></script>

<link rel='nofollow' href="~/Content/ej/web/ej.widgets.core.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />

<link rel='nofollow' href="~/Content/ej/web/bootstrap-theme/ej.web.all.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />

Attachment: ej.web.all.min.js_676d0434.7z

SG Shyam G Syncfusion Team August 22, 2017 01:56 PM UTC

Hi Alan, 

We have created a support incident under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards, 
Shyam G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon