We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Export grid data contains a lot of columns

Hi,

I m using the Syncfusion exporting functionality to export data of a datagrid which has a lot of columns,

"WordExport exp = new WordExport();
                    exp.Export(gridProperty, rows, fileName, false, false, ExportTheme.BootstrapTheme, true, filePath,
                        true);"

The issue is that the columns are exported below each others not in the same row, like the attached image.

Kindly let me know what to do to make all columns exported at the same row.

4 Replies

DA Dina Abdelbary August 15, 2017 07:15 PM UTC

----

Attachment: ExportColumns_8dab6806.rar

VA Venkatesh Ayothi Raman Syncfusion Team August 16, 2017 01:04 PM UTC

Hi Muthu, 

Thanks for the update. 

This is already known issue and we have considered this “Need to display all columns in single page in Word Exporting” as feature and added to the feature request list. This feature will be available on any of upcoming release 

Regards, 
Venkatesh Ayothiraman. 

DA Dina Abdelbary August 16, 2017 06:03 PM UTC

Kindly let me know after this feature is added, as i wanna use it ASAP.

Thanks.

VA Venkatesh Ayothi Raman Syncfusion Team August 17, 2017 12:56 PM UTC

Hi Dina, 

Thanks for the update. 

We have added this “Need to display all columns in single page in Word Exporting” feature in feature request lists, but we will not have considered this implementation in our upcoming Volume 4, 2017 release roadmap. Based on your requirement this implementation will be available on any of upcoming Volume releases. We will let you know once its implemented.  

Regards, 
Venkatesh Ayothiraman. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon