Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support,
Yes, our latest (188.8.131.52) version of ASP.NET Core Nuget packages do support in ASP.NET Core version 2.0. Please, check out the link to know more about EJ components in ASP.NET Core platform.
We have detailed guide information to render EJ controls in our help document.
Steps to render EJ controls in ASP.NET Core 2.0
1. Open visual studio to create a ASP.NET Core application.
2. After project creation, install the Syncfusion Packages in your created application.
3. Select the Tools-> NuGet Package Manager-> Package Manager Settings the dialog window will open.
4. Navigate to the NuGet Package Manager->Package Sources from the Options dialog.
5. Click the Add button to create the new Package Source.
6. Select the newly created Package Source and rename the source name using the Name input box.
Local machine packages should not be checked in the list of available package resource. Only nuget packages link and Syncfusion packages should be checked
7. Select the Update and then click the OK button. The package’s source get added to the list of available package sources.
8. Right click your project references and then select “Manage NuGet Package” option. In this window choose the “Syncfusion Packages registered name” from the package source dropdown.
9. Now, our Syncfusion Packages will list in this window. Select and install the “Syncfusion.EJ.AspNet.Core” package from this list.
After, the nuget packages were successfully installed, then output window will show like below.
11. Now open _viewImports.cshtml file from the views folder and add the following namespace for components references and Tag Helper support.
@addTagHelper "*, Syncfusion.EJ"
Include the below mentioned scripts and CSS references under the appropriate environment. (For eg: If your environment is “Development”, then refer the scripts and CSS files under the tag environment names=”Development”). Refer all the required external and internal scripts only once in the page with proper order. Refer this link to know about order of script reference.
<link rel="stylesheet" rel='nofollow' href="~/lib/bootstrap/dist/css/bootstrap.css" />
- Add ScriptManager to the bottom of the layout.cshtml page. The ScriptManager used to place our control initialization script in the page.
- Now open your view page to render our Syncfusion components in Tag Helper syntax.
<ej-date-picker id="datepicker" value="@DateTime.Now"></ej-date-picker>
15. Finally compile your project, after successful compilation then press F5 key to deploy your project.
Check out the links given below to know about rendering EJ components in ASP.NET Core platform.
Also, the latest version of Syncfusion Essential Studio ASP.NET Core Nuget Packages can be downloaded from the below link.
For your convenience, we have also attached a sample of DatePicker control in ASP.NET Core 2.0. Please, download the sample from below link.
Please, let us know if you need any further assistance.