We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Caption summary Style by Level

I am attempting to style multiple grouping levels. I've converted all the code provided in the documentation but I can't seem to figure out which namespace to import for the <local:SelectorClass x:Key="styleSelector"/> to get this to work. I just get the "namespace prefix not found error. I've converted the rest of the code from C# to VB.Net successfully but this error just will not resolve. I'm well-versed in WinForms but I'm new to WPF and SyncFusion. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

3 Replies

BR Balamurugan Rajaraman Syncfusion Team August 14, 2017 11:40 AM UTC

Hi Michael, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked your query “Caption summary style by level”. We suspect that the namespace prefix not occurs error comes due to the missing of Converter class implementation. We suggest you to include that file in to your application to resolve this issue. We have created the sample as per your requirement in the VB .net and attached that sample for your reference. you can able to get it from the below link. 

Please refer the below link for getting more information about the conditional styling. 

Regards, 
Balamurugan R 

MG Michael Griffith August 16, 2017 07:51 PM UTC

Thanks that worked.

BR Balamurugan Rajaraman Syncfusion Team August 17, 2017 05:20 AM UTC

Hi Michael, 

Thanks for the update, 

Please let us know if you need any further assist on this. 

Regards, 
Balamurugan R 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon