We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PivotTable - Changing Look & Feel

I apologize if this is already out there, but I can't find any documentation around this.

In my application, I have successfully used XLsIO to manipulate an excel file and implement a pivot table.  I cannot find how to manipulate the style of the pivot table other than using the BuiltInStyle that allows you to use a style already created.  I really don't care how, but I'm looking for a way to apply my own style, or traverse all the content to create the style I would like.  How is this possible?  I feel like I'm just not seeing the simple answer...

Thanks for any help on this!

1 Reply

AV Abirami Varadharajan Syncfusion Team August 14, 2017 07:42 AM UTC

Hi Ryan,  

Currently we don’t have support for “Applying custom styles to pivot table”. However, we have added it to our feature request list and it will be implemented in any of our upcoming releases.  

However, we have prepared workaround sample by applying styles to the range where pivot table is added and the sample can be downloaded from the following link. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns.  

Regards,  
Abirami.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon