We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

I would like to use the ej object globally within my aurelia typescript project. How would I configure this?

I would like to use the ej object globally within my aurelia typescript project. How would I configure this?
I found this article https://help.syncfusion.com/aurelia/getting-started/exposing-ej-object but this doesnt help me as I have a preexisting project.. the instructions this article describes is to just use their project skeleton. Also, the skeleton has some deprecated dependencies it seems.

I am using Aurelia with typescript and webpack. 

3 Replies

AS Abinaya Subbiah Syncfusion Team August 10, 2017 12:15 PM UTC

Hi Wayne Massey, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

You can access ej globally in your project by installing typing file @types/ej.web.all. Run the below command install typing ej.web.all

npm install @types/ej.web.all --save-dev 

Also ensure that you have installed aurelia-syncfusion-bridge and syncfusion-javascript packages to seamlessly work with Essential JavaScript for Aurelia components. 

Please let us know if you need further assist on this. 

Regards, 
Abinaya S 

WM Wayne Massey August 10, 2017 06:00 PM UTC

Thank you Abinaya ! This helped. Also for reference,  I also needed to add a reference directive at the top of my class 

/// <reference types="ej.web.all" />

import * as $ from 'jquery';  

export class QueryCellInfo {

more code here
}

AS Abinaya Subbiah Syncfusion Team August 11, 2017 07:02 AM UTC

Hi Wayne Massey, 

We are happy to hear that your issue has been resolved. 

Please let us know if you need further assist on this. 

Regards, 
Abinaya S 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon