We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
If you became a customer of the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or the Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer components before October 2019 and have questions related to those products, you can request support through our forum system. However, please note that this support system is only for existing customers who are still using the Syncfusion Reporting Platform or its components and not for new customers looking for reporting products from Syncfusion.

For new customers or those with general reporting questions, we recommend contacting our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/, which is a separate brand created by Syncfusion for its reporting solutions. Our team will be happy to assist you with any questions you may have.

Thank you for choosing Syncfusion for your reporting needs.

report viewer export not working

Hi,

I´m currentyl trying to get the export to work. If I click on a fileformat then
I get the error that the website was not found.

The code for the PostReportAction is the following:

Is there something I´m missing?
Thanks.

Regards,
Patrick

3 Replies

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team August 8, 2017 04:49 AM UTC

Hi Patrick, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We suspect the mentioned export problem might be occurred when the different build/framework version of Syncfusion ReportViewer dependent assembly referred in your application. So, we request to refer the same build and framework version assemblies in your application to avoid the mentioned problem at your end. Please find the list of Syncfusion ReportViewer dependent assemblies, 
  • Syncfusion.Linq.Base
  • Syncfusion.Compression.Base
  • Syncfusion.Presentation.Base
  • Syncfusion.OfficeChart.Base
  • Syncfusion.EJ.ReportViewer
  • Syncfusion.Pdf.Base
  • Syncfusion.XlsIO.Base
  • Syncfusion.DocIO.Base
  • Syncfusion.Shared.Wpf
  • Syncfusion.Chart.Wpf
  • Syncfusion.Gauge.Wpf
  • Syncfusion.SfMaps.Wpf

Please refer to the below UG documentation link for more detail, 

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D. 

GK Gregory Kohle August 8, 2017 08:26 AM UTC

Hi Yuvaraj,

the problem fixed itself when I updated to version 2.2.0.13.

Thanks.

Regards,

Patrick

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team August 9, 2017 05:49 AM UTC

Hi Patrick, 

Thanks for the update. We are happy to hear that your issue is resolved. 

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon