We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SFSchedule listener

Hello,
I would like to get something similar to the following Android code in iOS, and I can not find the solution. Any suggestion?
sfSchedule.setScheduleTappedListener(new SfSchedule.scheduleTappedListener() {
@Override
public void onScheduleTapped(Object o, Calendar calendar, ScheduleAppointmentCollection scheduleAppointmentCollection, ScheduleAppointment scheduleAppointment) {...}
Thank you very much, regards.

5 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team August 8, 2017 01:40 PM UTC

Hi Alfons, 

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

Could you please confirm us whether your requirement is with iOS or Xamarin.iOS, since we have stopped providing support for native Android and native iOS of Schedule, you can use Xamarin.Android and Xamarin.iOS for the same. Please refer our online user guide documentation for the same. 

Your requirement of triggering the event when tapping the Schedule cell in iOS can be achieved using CellTapped event of Schedule in Xamarin.iOS, please refer the below code example. 

[c#] 
schedule.CellTapped += Schedule_CellTapped; 

void Schedule_CellTapped(object sender, CellTappedEventArgs e)
        {

var selectedDaeTime = e.Date;

var appointment = e.SelectedAppointment;
        } 

You can find more details about selection and its events (CellTapped, CellDoubleTapped and CellLongPressed) in Xamarin.iOS by the below link, 

Please let us know, if you have any query on this. 

Regards.
Subburaj Pandian V 

AB Alfons Bataller August 9, 2017 07:42 AM UTC

Hi Subburaj,

Thank you very much for the help and support in answering my question.

I have used Synfusion on the native platform of Android and iOS native and would have to be able to find a native iOS solution in Swift 3 language. In the online documentation I could not find anything about it.

Although they no longer support native platforms, I would appreciate some info or advice on this.

For future applications, I will follow your advice and use Xamarin for both platforms.

Thank you very much again, regards.

Alfons

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team August 10, 2017 02:08 PM UTC

Hi Alfons,  

Thank you for the update.  

You can trigger the event while tapping the Schedule cell/appointment using didSelectDate in iOS, please refer the below code example for the same. 

schedule.delegate=self

-(void) schedule:(SFSchedule *)schedule didSelectDate:(NSDate *)date appointments:(NSArray *)appointments 
    // perform required functions 

Please let us know if you have any query. 

Regards.
Subburaj Pandian V  

AB Alfons Bataller August 21, 2017 09:03 AM UTC

Hi Subburaj,

Thank you very much for your help, it has been very useful to me.

Greetings.

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team August 22, 2017 06:27 AM UTC

Hi Alfons,   

Thank you for the update, please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards,     
Subburaj Pandian V. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon