We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to show only the appointment subject in the Daily and Week view

Hi Support:

By default, the schedule widget shows two lines of text in each cell of the month and week view.

Would be possible to display only a single line of text (just the Subject) without the second line (the start and end time).

We need to display the appointment in the day and week view in the same way that is rendered in the month view (one line).

Thanks for your help.

David

7 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team August 7, 2017 04:53 AM UTC

Hi David, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Appointment template can be used to achieve your requirement and for the same we have prepared the below sample which can be viewed from the below link. 

<Code> 
<script id="apptemplate" type="text/x-jsrender"> 
    <div style="height:100%"> 
        <div>{{:Subject}}</div> 
    </div> 
</script> 

appointmentTemplateId: "#apptemplate" 
</Code> 

Note: Above sample is made in JS platform for your reference. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

DS dsapo August 7, 2017 02:46 PM UTC

Hi Karthigeyan:

In my view, I used the e-apptext class to set the font color of the appointment to black.  Then when I added the appointment template the font color changes to white.

I added another ticket related with a font color issue that your team is going to fix in the upcoming release:

https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/131976/fontcolor-in-the-categorization-is-being-ignored

Could you mention to your development staff that would be great that the fix of the fontcolor would apply also when an appointment template is used.

Thanks for your help

David 

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team August 8, 2017 09:04 AM UTC

Hi David, 

Thanks for your update. 

Appointment font color can be changed using template option and for the same we have prepared the sample which can be viewed from the below link. 

<Code> 
<script id="apptemplate" type="text/x-jsrender"> 
    <div style="height:100%"> 
        <div style="color:black">{{:Subject}}</div> 
    </div> 
</script> 
</Code> 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

DS dsapo August 10, 2017 02:03 AM UTC

HI Karthigeyan:

My only issue with this is that there is an extra blank line after the Subject.  The Timeframe is being removed, but instead is showing an empty space.

What could be missing here?

Thanks for your help.

David

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team August 10, 2017 09:37 AM UTC

Hi David,  

Thanks for your update. 

We would like to inform that provided information is not sufficient for us and kindly conform whether your requirement is to remove the below colored area from the appointment element? If not kindly share the image/video demo which clearly depict your requirement to proceed further. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

DS dsapo August 10, 2017 05:49 PM UTC

HI Karthigeyan:

I am going to capture send you an image that will show my issue.

Thanks

David

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team August 11, 2017 04:26 AM UTC

Hi David,   

Thanks for your update. 

We will wait to hear from you. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon