We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Editing recurring items

Hi folks,

when editing a recurring item appears attached window. My requeriment is not show this window and only edit The Entire Serie item (this item creates all recurrences). In any case I need to modify a recurring item. Only I need to modify the entire series item.

Cheers

Attachment: recurring_35f8563.7z

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team August 8, 2017 01:07 PM UTC

Hi Josep, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

As of now, the mentioned support to disable the Schedule Recurrence flyout in WPF is not available. We have already considered to implement this feature and logged feature for the same in our database. We will implement and include this feature in any our upcoming Volume release.  

Regards.
Subburaj Pandian V 

JO Josep August 12, 2017 02:26 PM UTC

Can you tell me when this feature is available?

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team August 14, 2017 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Josep,  

As we mentioned in our previous update, we have already considered and logged feature for disabling the Schedule Recurrence flyout in WPF in our database. We have prioritized the report to implement this feature, we will implement and include this feature in any our upcoming Volume release. We will let you know once the implementation has done.  

Regards,  
Subburaj Pandian V. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon