We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Printing two grids together?

I'm not sure if this is possible, but I have three grids on a form that are vertically synchronized (one in the middle containing appointments and such, and one on either side displaying the time that each row corresponds to). Is it possible to print the three grids side-by-side, spanning multiple pages if need be?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 22, 2004 02:11 PM UTC

If you look through the Printing section of the Grid KB, there are some articles that might be helpful, like http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/article.aspx?id=10377, but there is not one that addresses this particular question. The problem is the spanning of more than one page. You might be able to do it creating a GridprintDocument from for each grid, but only using one of them to ''drive things'', and trying to use the only documents to print from the ''driver'' dicument. Don''t know whether it is possible to get something like this to work or not. As time permits, we will give it a try.

DO Don April 22, 2004 03:34 PM UTC

The example you linked to looks pretty good. I think I should be able to do what I want to if I handle each printed page separately. It'll just take more work. Thanks.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon