We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Multiple Exporting to Excel

Hello, 

I am trying to export multiple grids in a single excel file from button, but I am not able to achieve that. 
I realized that this section is not available in the Grid Exporting section. 

I need help in doing this. 

I am calling the function from the button click function, but it is not reaching the server 
<script type="text/javascript">
        $('#exportAll').click(function () {
            ej.Grid.exportAll('ExportTransactions2', ['TransactionsGrid']);
        });
    </script>

Additionally, I wonder if it's possible to create a GridModel without a grid in the view, in order to export an excel file without an associated grid. 

Thanks in advance for your support in this matter. 

Jair

1 Reply

SS Seeni Sakthi Kumar Seeni Raj Syncfusion Team August 4, 2017 09:41 AM UTC

Hi Jair,  

Currently, we don’t have support to export multiple Grids in the Asp.Core Project. However, we have considered your requirement as a usability feature and provided details about this in the Support incident created under your directtrac account. Please visit the following page to login.  

Please track the respective incident for further follow-up on this.  

Query: Additionally, I wonder if it's possible to create a GridModel without a grid in the view, in order to export an excel file without an associated grid. 

Multiple Exporting functionality of the Grid will collect the Grid Model from the available Grids alone based on the gridids sent to the respective method. But in the server end, you can generate your own Grid model and export required number of the Grids dynamically. This can be achieved only after availing the above Multiple exporting feature with the Asp.Core project.  

Regards,  
Seeni Sakthi Kumar S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon