We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error on saving appointment (server side event)

I create a new Syncfusion ASP.NET project followed the steps in this link https://www.syncfusion.com/kb/3948/how-to-add-the-ejweb-schedule-control-in-the-asp-net-application and i add an EntityFramework element to connect my database.
In web.config i have, also, the following reference:

I add the schedule control and its events:

and everything seems to work perfectly fine:

i add the code behind the events exactly i found in this link:
https://help.syncfusion.com/aspnet/schedule/data-binding#binding-data-with-entity-framework

the problem is when the code reach the loop through keyvaluepair:

here i get the following error:

i try to cast IEnumerable in Dictionary or something else but i can't find a solution.
Can you please help me?

(Same error in updating o stop dropping event)...

1 Reply

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team August 2, 2017 05:15 AM UTC

Hi Marco, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have prepared Entity CRUD sample with DataManger (standarad and recommended approach) instead of Schedule events for your reference which can be download from the below location. 

<Code> 
<ej:Schedule ID="Schedule1" ClientIDMode="Static" Height="525px" Width="100%" CurrentDate="10/10/2015" runat="server" DataSourceID="SqlDataSource1" > 
     <AppointmentSettings ApplyTimeOffset="false" Id="Id" Subject="Subject" AllDay="AllDay" StartTime="StartTime" EndTime="EndTime" Recurrence="Recurrence" /> 
     <DataManager CrossDomain="true" URL="Default.aspx/GetData" CrudURL="Default.aspx/CrudResult" InsertURL="Default.aspx/InsertData" UpdateURL="Default.aspx/UpdateData" RemoveURL="Default.aspx/RemoveData" Adaptor="UrlAdaptor" /> 
</ej:Schedule> 
</Code> 

Note: Kindly set RedirectMode to Off in RouteConfig.cs file. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon