We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

Sum and Format TimeSpan

Hi,
i have a list of these  properties.

public DateTime Workday {get;set;}

public DateTime StartWorkAt {get;set;}

public DateTime EndWorkAt {get;set;}

public TimeSpan Duration {

get {return EndWorkAt - StartWorkAt;}

}

The List is grouped by Workday. What i like to do is to display and sum 'Duration' but no success.........

How can i do these.

Thanks

Peter

1 Reply

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team July 31, 2017 12:58 PM UTC

Hi Forstmeier 

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Components. 

We can sum the “TimeSpan” values using the below expression. We have recently provided this expression support in ReportViewer which will be publicly available in our Volume 3,2017 SP1 release.  

=TimeSpan.FromTicks(Sum(Fields!Duration.Value)) 

A support incident has been created under your account to share the patch for this support and we request you to login into our Direct Trac support system for further updates on this feature support. Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link, 

Regards,  
Vinoth S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon