We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Export Excel Sheet into Power Point Presentation

I have made an excel sheet. I just need the exact data from the sheet to appear in a Power Point presentation but can't find any documentation on how to do this outside of charts and DataTables... the DataTable method completely destroys the format and functionality. The Chart method doesn't work because it isn't a chart to begin with.
Am I missing something?

1 Reply

RM Ramaraj Marimuthu Syncfusion Team July 31, 2017 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Doug,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

If your requirement is to copy the values in the excel file into PowerPoint table then please try the below sample. In this sample we have retrieved the values in excel file to a datatable and then placed the values in a PowerPoint table by iterating the values.

Sample  for copying the values in excel to PowerPoint table :  Sample1

If your requirement is to maintain the cell formatting from excel file to the PowerPoint file using Syncfusion XlsIO and Presentation libraries. Then kindly try the attached OleObject sample. This sample inserts the excel file as an Ole object to PowerPoint presentation using Syncfusion libraries.

OleObject Sample : Sample2

Please let us know if you need any further assistance in this.

Regards,

Ramaraj Marimuthu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon