We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Patch problems

Hi

I look that you will produce new patch.

So I want write about another problems: 

1)When I am trying make labels on the bar scale by using offset, rectangle of linear scale have bigger ZIndex than labels. And I need conversely.

2)Examples that you given me with custom linearpointer work only on older .NET platforms.

3)Maybe you add opportunity make custom labels on this component, because I must do my own label and it don't work correctly, because when I add data in this component, barsize in the mainscale make  resizing.

4)Add oportunity make template for major ticks. Because I need make round majorticks, but I can't do it.

Thank you!

11 Replies

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team July 31, 2017 05:52 AM UTC

Hi Oleg,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products, 

Query 1- When I am trying make labels on the bar scale by using offset, rectangle of linear scale has bigger ZIndex than labels. And I need conversely. 

We have validated your query with latest 15.2.0.46 assemblies and we could not able to reproduce the reported scenario. Could you please provide the details of your assembly version and issue reproducing sample, so it will be more helpful for us to validate the issue.

Query 2- Examples that you give me with custom linear pointer work only on older .NET platforms. 

We have tested the sample “LinearGaugeDataTemplate” which we have given in our previous update in following .Net Platforms [4.5.1,4.5.2,4.6,4.6.1,4.5,4.0] but we could not able to reproduce the reported scenarios.
Can you please provide the following details?
-Assembly and .Net Framework version,
-Screenshot or issue reproducing sample

Query 3 & Query 4- custom label Support and template for major ticks 

In our current implementation, we have support for customizing UI of ticks by LineSize, LineColor, LineBorderThickness and labels by TextColor and TextSize.
Currently we do not have support for custom label and template support for ticks. We have logged this as feature request and will be included in any of our upcoming release.

Regards, 
Ashwin

OL Oleg July 31, 2017 07:06 AM UTC

Query 1 - Second label(600) is under main rectangle. So I need make labels over rectangle.

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team August 2, 2017 11:03 AM UTC

Hi Oleg,

Thanks for the update,

We would like to ensure from our side that the Main rectangle that is overlapping labels is BarPointer or any UI elements apart from LinearGauge elements? If the rectangle element is BarPointer then we will log issue report for the same, so can you please update us the details?

Regards,
Ashwin.k 

OL Oleg August 7, 2017 07:28 AM UTC

Query 1 -  I want make those labels across the bar area, but I can't do it, because property LabelPosition have 2 alternatives: below and above. I need opportunity do cross LabelPosition.

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team August 8, 2017 01:57 PM UTC

Hi Oleg,

Thanks for the update,

Query 1 - Second label(600) is under main rectangle. So I need make labels over rectangle.

We could reproduce the reported issue “BarPointer is overlapping labels in LinearGauge” at our end. And we have logged a defect report regarding the same. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account.

Query 2 - I need opportunity do cross LabelPosition.

Can you please use Labeloffset property so that you can able to position the labels as per your requirements?

Syntax-
<Gauges:LinearScale LabelOffset="5">

Please refer the following help document link for further reference,
Link- https://help.syncfusion.com/wpf/sflineargauge/labels#customizing-labels  

Regards,
Ashwin

OL Oleg August 9, 2017 07:43 AM UTC

Query 2 - I use offset -30 and you can look at the image that was uploaded earlier

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team August 10, 2017 09:02 AM UTC

Hi Oleg,

Thanks for the update,

Query 1 - I need opportunity do cross LabelPosition.

Using LabelOffset property you can able to position the Label Positions. Could you please confirm whether you have mentioned the Label cross position is, to position the labels at centre of the scale? And we have already logged bug report for labels which are getting overlapped by the rectangle.

Can you please provide you issue reproducing sample so it will be very helpful for us to validate the reported issue from our side?

Regards,
Ashwin

OL Oleg August 10, 2017 09:45 AM UTC

1)SfLinearGauge.MainScale.Maximum = 5000;

2)SfLinearGauge.MainScale.Minimum = 0;

3)SfLinearGauge.MainScale.Value  = 1250;//for example

4)SfLinearGauge.Orientation = Horizontal;

5)SfLinearGauge.LabelOffest = -30;

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team August 12, 2017 07:09 PM UTC

Hi Oleg,

Thanks for the update,

We have created a sample based on the code snippet from your previous update.
For better understanding of Label offset property, we have bound Label offset value with  slider value. By changing the slider, you can position the Labels over the scale.
Can you please download the sample from the below link?

Sample Link-LineargaugeWPF

Screenshot-

Please get back us if we have misunderstood your requirement, so that we can help you to find a better solution.

Regards,
Ashwin

OL Oleg August 14, 2017 07:31 AM UTC

All good, but when I add in the behind code this:

scale.Pointers.Add(new LinearPointer()

{

Value = 40,

PointerType = LinearPointerType.BarPointer

}

);

after InitializeComponent();

I get 

Look at the labels 0, 10, 20, 30, 40.

I think it isn't correctly

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team August 15, 2017 04:45 AM UTC

Hi Oleg,

Thanks for the update,

As we mentioned earlier we can reproduce the reported issue “Bar pointer is overlapping Labels”. We have already logged defect report for the same and can you please follow up the support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account.

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents/  

We appreciate your patience until then,

Regards,
Ashwin

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon