We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Annotation

Hi Syncfusion,
I have a chart that I have has numeric value in y axis and date in the x axis
I will like to add  annotation (image that  is  clickable and locked on a specific date)
and when i am zooming in and out or pinning so the annotation should behave currently  
Thanks

3 Replies

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team July 25, 2017 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Roi,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have achieved your requirement in Xamarin.Android by using the DataMarkerLabelCreated event of ChartSeries and TooltipCreated event of SfChart. We have attached sample for your reference which can be downloaded from the below location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/131703/ze/AnnotationSample-314816745  

Please check the attached sample and let us know if you need further assistance on this.

Regards,
Saravana Pandian M. 

RG Roi Godelman August 16, 2017 12:15 PM UTC

Hi Syncfution,

I added the code that you send me.

but I still have a couple of problems:

1) when I am zooming the annotations move and sometimes they colliding with each other and when this is happening I what to show only one pic.

2)  I need that the annotations will be on the bottom of the chart but I don't know which value to enter in the y point that the pic will end the drawing on the zero y value

I am using to x axis as DateTime axis and y axis I am using numerical axis

Thank, Roi

ME Manivannan Elangovan Syncfusion Team August 21, 2017 08:03 AM UTC

Hi Roi,

As per your requirement, we have added an image in constructor of SfChart and arranging it based on AnnotationX and AnnotationY properties which are available in SfChartExt class. Please find the sample from below location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/131703/ze/ChartSample390907184  

Please let us know if your requirement is different from this.

Regards,
Manivannan E  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon