We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Dateformat in Template

Hi,I have a ListView with a template. The work together easyly. in the DB I have a DateTime-Field. Now I wanna show the user in the Listview (over the Template) the content of the DateTime-Field. But I only a formated date. And I need to save Date and time to the DB. How can I achieve for example the format "dd.MM.yyyy" (as I am german ;-)) best would be within the templateFYI:I'm working on 15.1.0.33 with EF 6 on VS2015.Thanks in advance.Greetz,Carsten

1 Reply

AP Arun Palaniyandi Syncfusion Team July 25, 2017 07:30 PM UTC

Hi Carsten, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have made a sample for your requirement by using our DatePicker control for achieving date Format and your German locale support in Listview template. Here we have used Listview template and overridden ejDatePicker CSS in sample level.  Please find the sample in below link for your reference, 

Also check the shared sample, information and if the shared details still doesn’t meet your requirement, please let us know, so that we will provide an alternate solution.         

Regards,         
Arun P.      

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon