We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ViewCell not expanding on iOS

Hello.  I am using an sfListView populated with ViewCells.  Each one of these ViewCells is filled with a multi-row, multi-column grid.  On Android tablets, this works perfectly.  But on iOS devices, the cells do not expand to allow all of the cell to show before the new cell starts.In Xamarin.Forms, the listview has the property HasUnevenRows to take care of this issue.  How can I resolve this with sfListView?  Also, I am working exclusively in C#.

3 Replies

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team July 24, 2017 11:02 AM UTC

Hi Tommy, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

The reported requirement “ViewCell does not expand the items with definite size” can be achieved by using AutoFitMode as “Height” which dynamically adjust the size of the items based on the content and the following UG documentation link illustrates you to achieve the same. 

Also, we recommend you to initialize the SfListView in each renderer project as mentioned in below documentation link.  

Please let us know if you require further assistance. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

PU pumaprog July 24, 2017 12:54 PM UTC

Perfect Dinesh!  Thank you.

DB Dinesh Babu Yadav Syncfusion Team July 25, 2017 04:25 AM UTC

Hi Tommy, 

Thank you for your valuable feedback. 

Regards, 
Dinesh Babu Yadav 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon