We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Can not render button

Hi
I create a empty mvc5 project and use nuget update all component.
Then add syncfusion nuget source and find syncfusion.Aspnet.MVC5 and install it and it dependencies.
I add css and js about syncfusion at _layout.cshtml

<link rel='nofollow' href="~/Content/Site.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <link rel='nofollow' href="~/Content/bootstrap.min.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <link rel='nofollow' href="~/Content/ej/web/gradient-lime/ej.web.all.min.css" rel="stylesheet" />
    <script src="~/Scripts/modernizr-2.8.3.js"></script>
    <script src="~/Scripts/jquery-3.1.1.min.js"></script>
    <script src="~/Scripts/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
    <script src="~/Scripts/jsrender.min.js"></script>
    <script src="~/Scripts/ej/web/ej.web.all.min.js"></script>

last, add @Html.EJ().Button("button1").Text("12345") at some view and run.
but it can not render any button, What is the most procudure or component that I miss ?

Attachment: result_bd13e614.zip

1 Reply

BC Berly Christopher Syncfusion Team July 24, 2017 01:18 PM UTC

Hi 
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 
We have checked with your query. While creating application using Nuget package by default “unobtrusive mode” will be true. If this mode will be true you have to refer the “unobtrusive.min.js” file in your application else change the “unobtrusive mode” to false without refer this file. 
To know more about to configure the sample using Nuget package please refer the below link: 
To know more about control rendering please refer the below UG documentation link: 
If still you are facing issue while creating application through Nuget Package can you please provide below detail that will help us to provide exact solution. 
1.       Visual studio version 
2.       EJ version 
Regards, 
Berly B.C 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon