We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Pull to Refresh with List View

Can anyone tell me if "Pull to Refresh" is supported with "List View"?

I want to be able to refresh my list on demand with pull to refresh but it is causing issues with attempting to scrolling up.

I saw a post last year that said it would be supported by February but I can not find further documentation.

Thanks in advance,

Daniel

3 Replies

AN Ashok N Syncfusion Team July 21, 2017 11:23 AM UTC

Hi Daniel, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have provided the support for SfPullToRefresh with SfListView in our 2017 Vol 3 main release, which will be schedule for rolls out end of July, 2017. We will update you once release was rolls out. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Ashok 

MJ Malcolm Jack August 5, 2017 07:49 AM UTC

Is there an eta for this update?

End of July has come and gone, and still no updates.

VP Vimal Prabhu Manohkaran Syncfusion Team August 7, 2017 12:24 PM UTC

Hi Daniel, 

Sorry about the delay and the inconvenience caused.

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio Volume 3, 2017 (Version 15.3.0.26) is rolled out with the support for  SfPullToRefresh integration into the SfListView control’ and is available for download under the following link. 

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance. 

You can upgrade to our latest version of nugets and run the sample from the below link to know how to integrate the SfPullToRefresh control inside the SfListView control for reference.

Sample Link : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/131637/ze/PullToRefresh-898020667 
We will update the UG documentation for the same in our UG shortly.

Regards, 
Vimal Prabhu 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon