We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Pointers

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

131632 Jul 20,2017 12:32 PM UTC Jul 26,2017 10:23 AM UTC WPF 5
Tags: SfLinearGauge
Oleg
Asked On July 20, 2017 12:32 PM UTC

Hi!
I can use bar and symbol pointers. Also in SymbolPointers I know how use triangle style but I don't know how I can use custom SymbolPointerStyle.
I need make line across mainscale. How can I  do it?

Ashwin Kumaravel [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 21, 2017 06:15 AM UTC

Hi Oleg,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products,

We have created a sample based on your requirement using SfLinearGauge.Custom Symbol pointers can be achieved by using SymbolPointerTemplate property. Please download the sample from the below link,

Sample link-LinearGaueDataTemplate 

Screenshot

Regards,
Ashwin.k

Oleg
Replied On July 24, 2017 10:21 AM UTC

Hi

Thank you for it example, but maybe you can show how make it in code behind?

Ashwin Kumaravel [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 25, 2017 12:28 PM UTC

Hi Oleg,

Thanks for your update,

We have modified sample based on your requirement using SfLinearGauge.We have achieved Data Template for SymbolPointer in code behind. Please download the sample from the below link,

Sample link-LinearGaueDataTemplate

Please let us know if you need further assistance. 

Regards,
Ashwin.k

Oleg
Replied On July 25, 2017 01:38 PM UTC

Hi)

Thank you for this example. This example is for static scalebarsize. In my project I must to have the oportunity resize this gauge but when I resize barsize on my gauge I can't resize this Pointer, because I can't make setBinding for X or Y. Can you make binding from scalebarsize to SymbolPointerWidth?

Nitish Subramania Reddiar [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 26, 2017 10:23 AM UTC

Hi Oleg, 

Thank you for the update. 

We have modified the sample based on your requirement to change the SymbolPointer size based on the ScaleBarSize in binding. Please download the sample from the below link: 

Please let us know if you need further assistance.  

Regards, 
Nitish S 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;