|131626||Jan 15,2016 08:49 PM UTC||Jul 20,2017 11:28 AM UTC||Dashboard Platform||3|
||Tags: Dashboard Server|
Dashboard Server is a web interface for viewing, managing and sharing dashboards. Below is the list of features it has|
· Manage dashboards under category
· User Management – Users can be easily organized into groups
· Permission Management – Flexible permissions scheme to control access to read, write and delete dashboards
· Custom Branding – customization capability to add your company logo, name and welcome note
· Embedded Dashboards – Dashboards can also be embedded within your applications using the SDK provided
For more details on the Syncfusion Dashboard Platform, please follow the below link
Website : http://www.syncfusion.com/products/dashboard
Documentation : http://help.syncfusion.com/dashboard-platform/overview
Report Viewer is a visualization control to view Microsoft SSRS RDL specification report and it has following key features.|
· Supports to export the reports into document formats like PDF,WORD,EXCEL and HTML
· Has support to modify report layout settings and view the report in print preview
· Renders reports from Local/ Server (SSRS) and external server(Syncfusion Report Server) paths
· Easily localizable and customizable to fit with application look and feel
Refer to the below link for more detail about Report Viewer.
Similarly like Dashboard Server we had the Report Server products. For more details on the Syncfusion Reports Server, please follow the below link
Can the authentication database (SQL Server in this case) be shared between reporting server and dashboard server so that the userbase /groups etc remain same?
This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?
Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.