We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Create New Cluster - what IP address do I use????

Hi,  I have just installed Syncfusion Big Data Studio v3.1.0.110 on my windows laptop and am working through the set up guides.  When Adding a New Cluster it is asking for an IP/Host.. can anyone tell me what Ip address I need to use?

Many thanks

1 Reply

AT Aravindraja Thinakaran Syncfusion Team July 20, 2017 04:56 AM UTC

Hi Tim, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Big Data Studio comes with built-in local cluster for development. The “Add Cluster” option that you tried is to connect external production cluster that can be created using Syncfusion Cluster Manager
We hope that you are trying to work with local cluster initially. Please follow below guidelines to connect with built-in local cluster. 

Step1: Open Big Data Studio dashboard and click the Service Manager button. 

Step2: Once all the Hadoop services started in Local Service Manager, click the Launch Studio button available in the Dashboard. 

Step3: Now you will be connected with local host in Big Data studio. You can access all available Hadoop and ecosystem. 

Note: 
If you missed to start Service Manager first and launched Big Data Studio directly,  
You can launch the Services from Big Data Studio itself, please refer the following screenshot. 

For more details, please refer the following link, 

Thanks, 
Aravindraja T 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon