We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Touch problem

Hello
I'm trying to run my application on the tablet with windows 10 and get an exception when tapping on the textbox field:

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado
   en System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   en System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
   en System.Diagnostics.Process.Start(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
   en Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.TextBoxExt.ShowTouchKeyboard(List`1 CheckTouch)
   en Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.TextBoxExt.OnMouseDown(MouseEventArgs e)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseDown(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.TextBoxBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.TextBox.WndProc(Message& m)
   en Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.TextBoxExt.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   en System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

5 Replies

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team July 18, 2017 07:10 AM UTC

Hi Winback, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have checked for the reported exception in SfTextBoxExt and we were not able to reproduce the reported exception from our side. We have prepared video for your reference and it can be downloaded from the below location. 

Please check with the above video for the scenario we have checked and let us know if we have misunderstood your query. On further analysis, we suspect that “TabTip.exe” file is missing in your machine in the below location which may cause the exception in your side. 

Location: C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink 

Can you please ensure whether the mentioned file is present in that location?  If you are still facing the issue, can you please share the sample which replicates the issue? Also, share the Essential Studio version which you are currently using. 

Regards, 
Keerthana J 

WI Winback July 18, 2017 08:40 AM UTC

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

I have Essential Studio v15.2.0.40 installed. I reproduce the same scenario
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0jpfpmctstoc9el/Video_2017-07-18_102926.wmv?dl=0

Regards

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team July 19, 2017 11:36 AM UTC

Hi Winback, 

As mentioned in our previous update, we are unable to reproduce the reported exception from our side in 15.2.0.40. Can you please confirm whether you are facing the issue even if “TabTip.exe” file is present in the below location 

Location: C:\Program Files\Common Files\microsoft shared\ink  

Based on your update, we will proceed further on this. 

Regards, 
Keerthana J  

WI Winback July 24, 2017 10:57 AM UTC

Hello,

I updated to the latest version 15.2.0.46, and the problem will not disappear. TabTip.exe is present: Screenshot

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team July 25, 2017 07:05 AM UTC

Hi Winback, 

As we are still not able to reproduce the reported behavior, in order to analyze further a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.  

Regards, 

Keerthana J 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon