We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

TCP Server

Hi
Is there any example for TCP Listener?
To achieve the following
Open a TCP port on localhost
Recieve ASCII data
The message end character is ETX (0x03).  \3
I am unable to start a tcp server on local host.
I have only WLAN port connected. I tried wlan0 and wlan2 (port 2 was found enumeration for WLAN port using msinfo32.exe)
Any help?

Regards

3 Replies

KS Karthikeyan SankaraVadivel Syncfusion Team July 20, 2017 01:01 PM UTC

Hi Peritus, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.  

Is there any example for TCP Listener? 
To achieve the following 
Open a TCP port on localhost 
Recieve ASCII data 
The message end character is ETX (0x03).  \3 
Please find the sample template and the workflow documentation attached in the link, which demonstrate the basic workflow of PutTCP and ListenTCP processor.  

I am unable to start a tcp server on local host. 
I have only WLAN port connected. I tried wlan0 and wlan2 (port 2 was found enumeration for WLAN port using msinfo32.exe) 

In the ListenTCP processor, if you have configured the property “Local Network Interface” with your network interface “wlan0 ” and “wlan1”, Please remove the values and try it with our provided sample.  

If you still persists the issue, Please revert us the error log from the following location.  

Location- <InstalledDrive>:\Syncfusion\Data Integration\<version>\SDK\NIFI\logs    

Please let us know if you need further assistance.  

Regards, 
Karthikeyan S  

WA Wazir July 20, 2017 05:23 PM UTC

Hi

Thanks, I understand the documents. However, I am unable to import the xml template. I am using latest version of dataintegration platform

Regards

Vinco

KS Karthikeyan SankaraVadivel Syncfusion Team July 21, 2017 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Peritus, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.  

Please find the updated workflow template and workflow documentation.  

Please let us know if you need further assistance.  

Regards, 
Karthikeyan S  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon