We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TreeGridColumn is not a known element

Hi Team,

I am trying to use TreeGrid in my application. Registered both Syncfusion.Ej and Syncfusion.Ej.Web in Web.config under assemblies. Registered both assemblies on the page I am trying to use TreeGrid. But when I declare control in page. I am getting error "TreeGridColumn is not a known element".

Please suggest how to get columns for TreeGrid.

Thanks,
Suresh.

3 Replies

JD Jayakumar Duraisamy Syncfusion Team July 14, 2017 10:54 AM UTC

Hi Suresh, 
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 
We have analyzed your reported issue and it is cause due to missing of “Syncfusion.Javascript.Web” namespace from the “Syncfusion.EJ.Web & Syncfusion.EJ”. Hence, we should add these namespace under controls in web.config file. 
Please refer following code snippet, 
<pages> 
      <namespaces> 
        <add namespace="System.Web.Optimization"/> 
      </namespaces> 
      <controls> 
        <add assembly="Microsoft.AspNet.Web.Optimization.WebForms" namespace="Microsoft.AspNet.Web.Optimization.WebForms" tagPrefix="webopt"/> 
        <add namespace="Syncfusion.JavaScript.Web" assembly="Syncfusion.EJ.Web, Version=15.2451.0.46, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" tagPrefix="ej"/> 
        <add namespace="Syncfusion.JavaScript.Web" assembly="Syncfusion.EJ, Version=15.2451.0.46, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" tagPrefix="ej"/> 
        <add namespace="Syncfusion.JavaScript.Models" assembly="Syncfusion.EJ, Version=15.2451.0.46, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" tagPrefix="ej"/> 
      </controls> 
    </pages> 
We have also prepared a sample for your reference. Please find the sample location as below, 
If the given solution doesn’t resolve your reported issue then please share your application, it will be helpful for us to serve you better. 
Regards, 
Jayakumar D 

KS Kadam, Suresh B. (WTIC 535) CWR July 14, 2017 10:57 AM UTC

Hi Jayakumar,

Thank you very much. The issue has been resolved with your suggestion.

Regards,

Suresh Kadam.

JD Jayakumar Duraisamy Syncfusion Team July 17, 2017 04:10 AM UTC

Hi Kadam, 
We are glad that your issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you need any other assistance. 
Regards, 
Jayakumar D 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon