We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Autocomplete ios not work

Hello to everyone, thanks for the support.
I am using autocomplete in a xamarin forms project.
On android works all but on ios me from this error when imposing the datasource binding:

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index has to be >= lower bound and <= upper bound of the array.

my xaml:
                               <xForms:SfAutoComplete HeightRequest="40" x:Name="autoComplete" 
                                                   SuggestionMode="Contains" 
                                                   Watermark="{view:Translate CodiceFornitore}"
                                                   AutoCompleteMode="SuggestAppend" 
                                                   DisplayMemberPath="Descrizione"
                                                   TextSize="14"
                                                   MinimumPrefixCharacters="1"
                                                   DataSource="{Binding ListaFor }"/>

my viewmodel:

public override void OnNavigatingTo(NavigationParameters parameters)
        {
            listaFornitori= parameters["listaFornitori"] as List<OggettoGenerico>;
            ListaFor = new List<OggettoGenerico>(listaFornitori);

3 Replies

VA Vanaja  Annasamy Syncfusion Team July 13, 2017 07:27 PM UTC

Hi Bruno,

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue" Exception occurs while bindind DataSource in SfAutoComplete iOS”. We have created the sample for the same. Please download the same from below link.

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/131483/ze/AutoCompleteDataSource_3984248472 

Please run the sample and check whether issue reproduces at your end. If not please modify your changes and revert the modified sample with the issue and this will help us to replicate the issue at our end.

Regards,
Vanaja R.A.  

CA Cristian Aristizabal replied to Vanaja  Annasamy February 20, 2018 07:45 PM UTC

Hi Bruno,

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue" Exception occurs while bindind DataSource in SfAutoComplete iOS”. We have created the sample for the same. Please download the same from below link.

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/131483/ze/AutoCompleteDataSource_3984248472 

Please run the sample and check whether issue reproduces at your end. If not please modify your changes and revert the modified sample with the issue and this will help us to replicate the issue at our end.

Regards,
Vanaja R.A.  

Hello to everyone, thanks for the support.
I am using autocomplete in a xamarin forms project.
this error continues to appear

my xaml
  <sfa:SfAutoComplete VerticalOptions="Start" HorizontalOptions="FillAndExpand" AutomationId="cityAutoComplete" SuggestionMode="ContainsWithCaseSensitive" AutoCompleteMode="SuggestAppend" MaximumDropDownHeight="8" SuggestionBoxPlacement="Bottom"
                                        DataSource="{Binding Cities}" SelectedItem="{Binding SelectedCity}"></sfa:SfAutoComplete>

SK Selva Kumar  Veerakrishnan Syncfusion Team February 21, 2018 12:48 PM UTC

Hi Cristian,

Thank you for Contacting Syncfusion Support.

We could not reproduce the issue “Exception occurs when using the code provided in last update”. We have prepared a sample in which we have changed the DataSource During Runtime. Please download the sample from the link given below.

Sample link : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/SFAutoComplete_5-1185244927

If the issue get reproduced at your end, please update us with the modified sample along with the replication steps to reproduce the issue. This could helpful for us to provide better solution on this.

Regards,

Selva Kumar V.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon