We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Schedule not saving

I have the following Schedule:

<ej-schedule id="Schedule1" width="100%" height="525px" current-date="new DateTime(2017, 7, 6)" read-only="false" show-location-field="true"
                 show-delete-confirmation-dialog="true" time-zone="UTC -06:00" time-mode="TimeMode.Hour12" date-format="MM/dd/yyyy"
                 first-day-of-week="DayOfWeek.Sunday" show-current-time-indicator="true" show-all-day-row="false"
                 start-hour="6" end-hour="18" allow-drag-and-drop="true">
        <e-time-scale enable="true" major-slot="60" minor-slot-count="1"></e-time-scale>
        <e-appointment-settings apply-time-offset="false" id="Id" subject='"Name"' start-time='"StartDate"' end-time='"EndDate"' description='"Description"'>
            <e-datamanager url="Processes/GetData" crud-url="Processes/Batch" adaptor="UrlAdaptor" />
        </e-appointment-settings>
    </ej-schedule>

And I am using your batch sample where the code looks like :

public List<Process> Batch([FromBody] EditParams param)
        {

}

I did a sample project and it worked now I am testing with another project and the "param" value in Batch([FromBody] EditParams param) is always null.

What can I be missing that I am not getting the param object created when it calls the Batch function on the server side?

Thanks.

4 Replies

LE Leon July 8, 2017 12:12 PM UTC

Some additional information: If I drag and drop or expand (with the mouse) one item in the schedule, it updates the database and it works. If I click on the item and then click on Edit Appointment : after I select all my options and click save... I get the error:

in Batch([FromBody] EditParams param)

Because param is null. I am not sure what am I missing. Please advise.

Thanks

LE Leon July 8, 2017 12:55 PM UTC

I solve part of the problem: the fields 

public int AllDay { get; set; }

public int Recurrence { get; set; }

HAVE to be boolean. My mistake! After that the item in the calendar get updated even using the option of edit appointment, however: I have to refresh the page to see the changes. Still looking for a solution on that issue.

LE Leon July 8, 2017 01:01 PM UTC

The solution was here:

https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/127600/schedule-clearing-all-appointments-after-batch

Thanks

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team July 10, 2017 04:24 AM UTC

Hi Juan,  

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

The reported issue is fixed in latest version 15.2.0.46 where it is not required to use create event function, as done in https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/127600/schedule-clearing-all-appointments-after-batch

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon