We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Essential Suite version 2.0

Dear users,

The release version of Essential Suite (version 2.0.5.0), is now available for download from here.

Thank you for participating in the beta cycle for version 2.0 and for all your input into this product. We hope that you enjoy using Essential Suite version 2.0 to add exceptional value to your .NET applications.

With best regards from Syncfusion.

4 Replies

SG Sigurdur G. Gunnarsson April 21, 2004 01:41 PM UTC

Congratulations! this is a big day, and has been long in the coming :) Downloading right now, can''t wait to fire it up. What about the license? does my current beta unlock key work or my old 1.X one? I don''t see anything under Direct-Trac.

LJ Lucas J. Sain April 21, 2004 02:51 PM UTC

Can''t get the UNLOCK code!!!! I tried everything. We are behind an ISA SERVER so then... >Dear users, > >

>The release version of Essential Suite (version 2.0.5.0), is now available for download from here. >

>

>Thank you for participating in the beta cycle for version 2.0 and for all your input into this product. We hope that you enjoy using Essential Suite version 2.0 to add exceptional value to your .NET applications.

> >With best regards from Syncfusion.

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 21, 2004 03:27 PM UTC

Hi Sigurdur, Thanks. The key will change for this version. The new version has an option to automatically generate the key by connecting to a webservice on our website. Best regards, Daniel >Congratulations! this is a big day, and has been long in the coming :) > >Downloading right now, can''t wait to fire it up. > >What about the license? does my current beta unlock key work or my old 1.X one? I don''t see anything under Direct-Trac. >

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 21, 2004 03:29 PM UTC

Hi Lucas, Sorry for the trouble. Please send sales@ syncfusion.com an email and they will send you a new unlock key in a few minutes. Best regards, Daniel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon