We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

UI controls positions changed when asp.net core website is hosted in azure

Hi support:
The website works fine in my dev pc, all controls are located at the right spot, but once is published in Azure, and then I browse the website in azure using my same dev pc with the same browser, many controls are not rendered at the same location.
Also, the grid raises the following error, that does not happens locally:
Frozen columns should be in grid view area
when I have this grid's declaration:

The strange thing is that in my pc works perfect and both the Azure and my local version points to the same database.
What could be the problem.
Thanks in advance.
David

1 Reply

SA Saravanan Arunachalam Syncfusion Team July 6, 2017 06:31 AM UTC

Hi David, 
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion’s support. 
Query 1: Many controls are not rendered at the same location. 
Before analyzing this requirement, we need more specific details and hence could you please provide the following details. 
1.       Did you enable the RTL for all controls to spot it at right side of browser? 
2.       Could you specify the controls name which are located wrongly? 
3.       Provide screenshot of the difference between Azure and your development server. 
4.       If possible, provide the hosted sample link. 
So that we could provide you response as early as possible? 
Queery 2: the grid raises the following error that does not happens locally. 
This alert message will be raised when the frozencontent (Columns which are frozen) width is greater than the e-scroll-settings width of Grid control which is default behavior Grid control. 
So, we suggest you to specify the e-scroll-settings width that should be greater than frozencontent width. 
Regards, 
Saravanan A. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon