We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfCircularGauge label's IncludeFirstValue="false" setting not found

Hi,

I'm using SfCircularGauge for analog clock and the label's IncludeFirstValue="false" setting not found. Hence, 12 and 0 are giving an unwanted overlap. Please help me soon. 

Also, do you have a sample for analog clock?

Thank you.

John

5 Replies

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team July 6, 2017 04:08 PM UTC

Hi John,

Thank you using Syncfusion products,

Currently we do not have support to hide first and last label in SfCircularGauge.
We have logged feature request on " Need to give support for hiding first and last label in SfCircularGauge
This feature will be available in our upcoming Volume 3 release which is expected to be release at the end of July 2017.

Regards,
Ashwin K

JS John Stephen Mangam July 7, 2017 08:53 AM UTC

Thanks a lot, Ashwin!

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team July 10, 2017 10:41 AM UTC

Hi John,

You are welcome and appreciate your patience until Vol 3 release which will be available at end of this month.

Regards,
Ashwin.k 

JS John Stephen Mangam August 15, 2017 09:33 AM UTC

Hi,

Could you please let me know if this has been made available in volume  3 release?

Thanks and regards,
John

AK Ashwin Kumaravel Syncfusion Team August 16, 2017 10:16 AM UTC

Hi John,

Thanks for the update,

Yes, we have included in Volume 3 release. We have created a demo sample and we have set ShowFirstLabel as False.
Can you please download the sample from the below link and please refer the Latest updated Nugets which is attached in the sample?

Sample Link-GaugeSample

Screenshot-

Please get back us if you have any concern.

Regards,
Ashwin

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon