We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

convert PDF to multipage TIFF

my requirement is to convert a pdf into multipage tiff image. is there any sample available. i was able to create each page as a singe tiff not as a nultipage tiff.

Thanks,
Sarath.

3 Replies

SA Sabari Anand Senthamarai Kannan Syncfusion Team July 5, 2017 11:00 AM UTC

Hi Sarath, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 

We can convert a PDF document into multipage TIFF image using Syncfusion PDF and Compression libraries. We have created a sample in ASP.NET webforms application to demonstrate the same. You can download the sample from the following link. 

In the above sample, we have provided a button control on the web page. At the server side, the PDF document is converted into multipage TIFF image. This image will be saved in App_Data/Output folder of the project. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Sabari Anand 

SB Sarath Babu Kola July 5, 2017 12:30 PM UTC

Hi Anand,

this program works with your pdf document. When I used the pdf  it created the tiff image without few images has in pdf.

thanks,

Sarath.

SA Sabari Anand Senthamarai Kannan Syncfusion Team July 6, 2017 07:23 AM UTC

Hi Sarath, 

Thank you for your update. 

We suspect that the issue "TIFF image is created without few images has in PDF document" may be specific to the PDF document because each PDF document may have different content structures. Can you please provide the PDF document in which you have faced the reported issue ? This will be helpful for us to analyze further and assist you better. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Sabari Anand 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon