We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Filtering Gantt

Hi,

is there any option in angular2/javascript to filter shown data in gantt just like search works?
So for example I would like to show only the lines in gantt that contains selected resource(s)... To be more specific: I would like to select Resource 1 from select box somewhere out of gantt and after that i would like to see only lines with that resource in gantt; (in example: http://js.syncfusion.com/demos/web/#!/azure/gantt/schedulingconcepts/resourceallocation would than stay IDs: 1,3,5,7) ; so just like search, but executed on some other event.
I would also like, to WBS code work as in search even if there is no full data shown.

Thank you for your answer in advence,
Marko

3 Replies

JD Jayakumar Duraisamy Syncfusion Team July 4, 2017 09:39 AM UTC

Hi Marko, 

At present, we don’t have support to filter value for the specific column in Gantt. Hence, we have logged a feature report for this.  
This feature will be implemented and included in our upcoming volume 4 main release. 

Please let us know, if you require any other assistance. 
Regards, 
Jayakumar D 

MA Marko July 4, 2017 06:14 PM UTC

Hi,

thank you for your fast answer. Is there allready known any approximate date of this release?

Thank you for your answer,

Marko

JD Jayakumar Duraisamy Syncfusion Team July 5, 2017 09:26 AM UTC

Hi Marko, 

The Volume 4 main release will be expected to roll out at the end of October 2017. 
Please let us know, if you require any other assistance. 
Regards, 
Jayakumar D 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon