We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

EJRadioButton set Postback

Hi!C# based website, Syncfusion RadioButton control included.I have 3 EJRadioButtons and these are in an UpdatePanelI want to do like the documentation of EJRadioButton. Set Change event for radiobutton. But, when I click the radiobutton, there is no postback. Any other simple aspnet controls cause postbacks, except Syncfusion Radiobutton.How can I call Server-side function, when checked?Regards,        Imre

3 Replies

SA Shameer Ali Baig Sulaiman Ali Baig Syncfusion Team July 4, 2017 11:13 AM UTC

Hi Imre, 
Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 
We have analyzed your query and tried to reproduce the reported issue in RadioButton but we are unable to reproduce the issue, as the server-side function call in post back is working properly. For your convenience, we have created a sample application based on your requirement. Please, find the sample application in attached link below and please check out the code snippet. 

RadioButton.aspx 
<div> 
                <ej:RadioButton ID="RadBtn_Male" runat="server" Text="Male" Name="Gender" Value="male" OnChange="RadBtn_Male_Change"></ej:RadioButton> 
                <br /> 
                <ej:RadioButton ID="RadBtm_female" runat="server" Text="Female" Name="Gender" Value="female"></ej:RadioButton> 
            </div> 

RadioButton.aspx.cs 
protected void RadBtn_Male_Change(object Sender, Syncfusion.JavaScript.Web.RadioButtonEventArgs e) 
    { 
        { 
            if (e.IsChecked) 
            { 
                RadBtm_female.Enabled = false; 
            } 
        } 

} 

Sample: Radio Button  
Regards, 
Shameer Ali Baig S. 

IR Imre Revesz July 4, 2017 06:58 PM UTC

Dear Shameer Ali Baig S.!Thanks for the sample.I haven't linked ej.web.all.min and ej.webform.min and that's why I didn't have ASPNET server-side event.Regards, Imre

SA Shameer Ali Baig Sulaiman Ali Baig Syncfusion Team July 5, 2017 10:32 AM UTC

Hi Imre, 
Thanks for the update. 
We are glad to hear that the reported issue is resolved at your end. Please, let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist you. 
Thanks, 
Shameer Ali Baig S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon