We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Spline Range Area Series

Hello!
There is one type of chart series I'm missing - the Spline Range Area... How could we achieve this effect? I tried to add two Spline Area Series (the second one is Color.White) to simulate a Range limited by two splines... but this doesn't go well with Grid Lines (they placed under series rendering result and overlapped by it).
Thank you for any advice.

3 Replies

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team July 4, 2017 03:49 AM UTC

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion components.

A support incident has been created under your account and we request you to login into our Direct Trac support system for further updates on this issue. Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link.

Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents  

Regards,
Saravana Pandian M.

CC Chris Cummerford January 28, 2018 07:27 AM UTC

Hi, I was wondering whether you found a solution for this?

A spline range area would be perfect for my current application.

DV Divya Venkatesan Syncfusion Team January 29, 2018 05:33 AM UTC

Hi Chris,

Currently, we don’t have support for spline range area. However, we have already logged this in our feature request list and this will be available in our 2018 Volume 1 release which is expected to be rolled out in the mid of February, 2018.

Please let us know, if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Divya Venkatesan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon